I lost my bbag virginity!!!

1. Don't mind my signature that says I have $400 saved because I totally blew my "saving for a bag" plan and went for plan B which was "pay the credit card company what you would have put into savings" :shame: I just couldn't wait!!

So I went to Saks last night and got a French blue City. I love it!! It is not the color I originally thought I would get but I just fell in love with it. AND I opened a Saks account which gave an extra 10% off :wlae:

Here are some pictures I just took with my phone, hopefully it will do for now.

I am soooo happy !!! :yahoo:
    balfront1.JPG Balback1.JPG
  2. [​IMG]

Congrats! She is gorgeous!
  3. Gorgeous!! Congrats.
  4. Mmm...mmm...mmm...gorgeous bag... Congratulations, and welcome to the Bbag cult!
  5. Lovely Congrats!
  6. Wow...it is beautiful! It looks more aquamarine than French Blue on my monitor, though!
  7. what a beauty! congrats!
  8. Congratulations! She is sooo pretty!

P.S. Are you sure she is a french blue - she looks like aquamarine to me. French Blue is the color of a blue raspberry laffy taffy whereas aquamarine is a bright, tealish blue.
  9. OMG, you located a FB City!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE! I WANT!!:nuts:

Congrats on such a gorgy beauty:yahoo::yahoo:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: :ninja:...:death:
  10. When I saw it I also thought it was aquamarine, which is the color I was going for. But just to make sure I had the SA check the color in the system and it said: Blue Fr/t or something like that. So I figure it was French blue...am I wrong? Can the tag or any of the cards tell me the color? I tried looking everywhere for the color codes but couldn't find it.
  11. That color is amazing! You must be so excited!!!

I'd love to see some modeling pics when you get a chance so I can continue to drool... :drool:
  12. I agree, your bag looks like Aquamarine (my favorite blue). I don't have mine with me right now but when I get home I'll see if I can get you the info (if someone here doesn't beat me to it...hehe).
  13. Beautiful!!! Congrats!
  14. Ok, I went to the French Blue club and I agree, my bag doesn't look that color, so now I have questions
    what color do I have??? :confused1:

And why did the tag read Blue Fr/t on their register??

By the way I am 99% sure that there was a GH french blue, judging by the pictures that I have now seen here of the french blue color. Saks in Boca Raton, Fl
  15. Wow - Welcome to BBag heaven - this will be the first bag of many.

Its absolutely gorgeous - the leather looks tdf! Congratulations.