I lost an earing I just got, sad sad

1. What do you guys do when you lose an earing? I just got these earings , I'm so sad.I wish I could just buy one. These were the last pair. I guess I could make a necklace from the one earing, unless someone else lost the same one. Im just :crybaby: .
  2. I have a few orphan earrings. Really not much you can do about it. Sad.
  3. Don't you just hate it when that happens to you? For some reason I always keep my orphaned earrings. I have so many of them. Sorry that happened to you.:sad:
  4. We should start an orphan earing club, see if any of them match up.
  5. or maybe you can make charms out of all your orphan earrings.
  6. Oh I'm sorry about that! I have some earrings that lost their pairs too.. And there's really nothing to do about them. :sad:
  7. I'd be pissed if I lost an earring.

I think it's a good idea to see who lost what, and maybe you can match some up!!!
  8. Here's a pic of mine that I lost. If anyone has an extra or loner please PM me!

9. Aaah, that sucks...I HATE when I lose earrings. So far I've been lucky and I haven't lost any Chanel's yet...but I've lost some antique earrings from my grandma....

I love the orphan earring idea! If I ever lose one, I'll be sure to come here to look for a pair!
  10. So sorry to hear you lost an earring! I lost a Tiffany earring once and luckily they sell singles... too bad Chanel doesn't do the same.

I love the orphan earring idea, too!!
  11. I always keep the single earring too. Although I get upset all over again when I see it sitting there in the drawer...
  12. I lost a chanel earring last year too. I kept the orphan and bought another pair. Now I have three...just in case I lose another one again.

You could also mix and match with other chanel earrings. If you had a plain pair of gold CC studs, it'll look nice together.
  13. I'm so sorry to hear your lost! That's so sad!
  14. i had this experience too :sad: i feel for u..