I know this is the wrong place but...

1. I don't know where to put this, as I only really visit the Balenciaga forum.And I don't know how to contact a mod!But would it be possible to put the time stamps back on the posts? It seems that when the board was redesigned to this pink and purple format, the time stamps went away, and they were ever so useful on threads such as "authenticate this" and "place for the fakes."Also, does anyone know if it's possible to change your user name as I obviously misspelled mine way back when! :smile:Feel free to move this to the proper place, I just didn't know where to post it and since the board redesign things haven't been working the same. Thought I'd ask... (for instance, paragraphs don't work anymore and neither do smilies for me).
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and you'll see a dropdown box on the left hand side ... choose "Old tPF" ... problem solved. ;)

I still see time stamps on the new format too, though, so not sure what is going on for you. I just much prefer the old format, like an old shoe. ;)
  3. The date stamps are still showing, and all the other functions (like smilies and paragraphs) are working right too. :shrugs: