I know there's a picture somewhere but I can't find it...

ILoveMyBug

Oooh sparkly!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
that shows a few different styles against each other for size reference.
I've had to stop using my First every day as I carry too much stuff and I'm going to end up ruining it, so it's going to have to be an occasional bag instead now :crybaby:

So what's the next size up? :smile:

The next size up from the First is the City...

This isn't the greatest comparison picture, but it shows the Oval, First, City, Day, Brief, Makeup, Money and Coin Purse.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Family Portrait1.jpg
    Family Portrait1.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 248
Wow. Nice collection.

Ilovemybug, I just got my first City and I am surprise at how much it can hold, yesterday in addition to what I usually carry (wallet, make up bag, checkbook, cell phone) I was able to fit in my school book and notebook as well.

The next size up from the First is the City...

This isn't the greatest comparison picture, but it shows the Oval, First, City, Day, Brief, Makeup, Money and Coin Purse.

attachment.php

Cheshire Cat i LOVE your collection!! what is the colour of the second bag from the left? the semi-bright blue city?? what colour is that! it's gorgeous!!!

WHOA! Love your bbags Chesire Cat!!!! :love:

Here's an old comparison picture of the first, city, and work style, hope this helps

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 130
Thanks for the compliments, ladies! hatikuh, I think your picture is a GREAT comparison picture. The Work doesn't look that much bigger than a City, but those few extra inches make it way too big for me!

For those wondering about the bags in my picture, they are (left to right, row by row).

-Black Oval, Rouge Vermillion City, Black Day
-Black Brief, Ink City, Grenat City, White First (recently sold for an Anthracite Twiggy!), Blue Glacier First
-Cornflower City, Blueberry Makeup, Black Money, Sapin Coin Purse, Emerald City