I know it's wrong but it feels so right..

1. Yup she's the one who made me cheated on LV *gasp*
    introducing my one and only chanel...

some modeling pics..
  2. What a beautiful Ligne, I am really loving the color. It looks great on you. You made a wonderful choice for your first Chanel. You can't feel guilty about cheating for this one.
  3. gORGEOUS!!!! congrats, its nice to cheat every once in a while lol
  4. Breathtaking!!!!! That color is stunning!
  5. nice bag bacchus girl!
  6. Love the color !!!

Guilty feelings?....hmmm, well you were honest enough about what you loved to cheat ....right?..so that has to be a good thing, not a bad thing!?! Yes, sure it is, Ok, then you are fine.

Just using a little spin doctoring here....hehehe.:graucho:
  7. heh what an AMAZING new bag! the colour is so yummy and i think its definitely ok to "cheat" on LV once in a while. Congrats on that fab 1st chanel!
  8. Wow, what a great looking bag, and what a truly gorgeous color! What bag is that?

Congratulations, btw. :smile: You look wonderful with it!
  9. thank you everyone..I'm so excited !!
    when I saw her gorgeous color I couldn't resist
    and SA was telling me this was the last one they had and very hard to find, I had to have her lol
    I don't know why pics came out so small but here's a bigger pic of her
  10. Gorgeous bag and such a beautiful color! It might be the first of many "cheatings." I was an LV girl before I got my first chanel.
  11. oh I think SA said it was lady braid something lol
    I paid $2450 +tax for it..I might got the name wrong I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying
  12. lol! you're right though, it is the lady braid satchel (i think?) and i remember this bag in this colour was sooo popular last season when it was 1st released!
  13. Awww!! Congrats!! it's soo beautiful!!!
  14. the color is gorgeous! Congrats!
  15. Gorgeous bag & color, I love it! Congrats on your 1st Chanel, great choice too. =)