I know it's not a bag BUT...

1. I got a Ulysses Agenda in Orange!!! My mom actually picked it up for me since I didn't have time to go to Vancouver again this weekend. I wanted a fushia color but they didn't have it, so I asked an SA when I was there last weekend to try and see if she could find me any bright color. So she called thursday and said she was able to track down an orange and a red color (not sure of the name). With the help of an SA my mom got the oragne since orange is the "Hermes" color. I'm so excited since this is my first leather good from Hermes. I wanted to take pics then post, but I can't find a cable to upload my pics so I need to go and get then put on a cd. So pics will be coming soon!
  2. Congratulations, Guccigirl! And Welcome to the World of Hermes! It's very, very addicting so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you here!!!!

Enjoy your Ulysses....it's a great Agenda!!!!
  3. Thanx Shopmom! It sure is addictive! As soon I got the agenda I was thinking, what do I want from them now?
  4. HeeHeeHee....told you!
  5. Congratulations!

I'm sure lots and lots more Hermès items will come your way!
  6. Congrats on your agenda!!! :biggrin:
  7. Thnx La Van! Hopefully one day I'll be able to get such gorgeous bags like you, and Shopmom too!
  8. thnx crochetbella!
  9. Congratulations, guggigirl! :flowers: It never stops... Be prepared for the ride!
  10. Welcome to the land of Hermes addicts!!! The agenda sounds great - enjoy!
  11. Enjoy the new agenda. It all starts off like this, and then quickly cascades. Does this mean you'll be changing your ID to hermesgirl2000 soon?
  12. Thnx OTINGOCNI and shoes!!
  13. HAha, hermesgirl2000...it does have a nice ring to it! Might hafta change it soon, I am going on holidays, and I am hoping to make another wonderful Hermes purchase!!!
  14. Oh boy, sounds like it's starting already. Next week you'll be posting 5 new bags.
  15. The orange is such a fabulous, fun color and the Ulysee is great! Congrats!!