I know I'm on a ban but how could I pass up a classic like this (pics)

1. I've been scaling down my collection lately but I happen to come across this beautiful classic from a pf'er this weekend on eBay and I couldn't resist! Here's why.......

(the first 2 pics were taken in full sun and the 3rd taken while overcast)

Black s/s 05 City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. All i can say is WOW and OMG.:nuts: You lucky girl, it is gorgeous.:tup: Congrats.:yahoo: You are building a nice collection of 05 leather and i think those are the best ones.:yes::heart:

3. :nuts::drool::heart: OMG!!! I want this black city!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

4. BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart::heart::heart:

5. OMG, cracker, she is BEAUTIFUL! OK, in addtion to zacorey's and seahorse's, I want to live in your Bbag cupboard, as well... Congratulations on such a great find!

6. Wowza!! I saw that bag too and it is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on a great find!

7. Thanks girls! It's in awesome condition. As much as I love my 07 bags, the older bags have a certain texture that the new bags don't have. I especially see it in my bags that are prior to Fall 05. :smile:

8. Gorgeous cracker! The leather is amazing!

9. Congrats! That's just GORGEOUS :drool:

10. Nope, that's a classic, you can't pass it up! Congrats:drool:!

11. Score!! That is truly HFH.

Congrats :heart:

12. very pretty. congrats!

13. A ban does not apply in an official State of Emergency (i.e., a really fantastic leather '05 bag). It's the law. You had to. Really.

14. the leather looks so soft and smooshy, i'd like to curl up in there and take a nap :biggrin:

15. Congrats :drool::drool: the leather is TDF!!!!!!!!!