I know I dont have enough posts to sell on this forum but can I buy??

1. Wasn't sure how that all worked..thx

2. Requirements
    • You must be at least 18 years of age.
    • The Marketplaza is not automatically accessible to members with a certain post count or time of membership. Invites to the Marketplaza are given out on an individual basis upon review of an application.
    • Each member interested in selling or buying on tPF's MP is required to submit an application via Private Message. Instructions are posted below.
    • You need to have been a member on tPF for at least 5 months and have contributed actively to the community with genuine interest (500+ posts minimum).
    • The MP is a privilege, not a right. We are looking for people who will seamlessly conduct transactions, in an honest and timely manner.
    Instructions
    • The new application process involves sending me a Private Message. Click HERE to open a private message window. Subject of the PM can be "MP App" or something similar.
    • In the Message field, please include your prior history in trading bags (optionally your eBay ID) and your intended participation on MP (buying/selling/both).
    • A little information about yourself, like brand preference is appreciated.
    • Once the message is completed, click on Submit Message and you are done!
    • It may take up to a few weeks to approve your application. Should you not have access to the Marketplaza within three weeks, it is safe to say that unfortunately you did not meet our criteria. You are then welcome to resubmit an application at a later point.
    • Please do not inquire about your application status. I am very busy with the site itself and review new applications as quickly as possible.

3. ^^^Thats what Vlad has posted on the Marketplace area.

4. Yeah I don't think you can buy or sell yet. I tried applying, I only want to buy right now and I've been lurking without posting since 2006 and just recently started posting, but my application was rejected. Hope to try again someday. I understand what they are trying to do, and I am actually glad it is that strict, because I want to feel safe buying from there too, but it's discouraging to have to wait. But I will, and it will be worth it!

5. Thanks, I have a long way to go then

6. I may try it out. I thought that it was 1000 posts.

7. That is an investment of time and posts. It looks good as it seems all bags will be authentic.

8. yeah i would really would only wanna buy but the mp seems pretty touch to get into even if you have 500+ posts. i suppose ill wait before applying. ill probably wind up with waay to many bags if i get accepted so i better wait.

9. Thats a LOT of posts! I use TPF everyday! I dont really write on it everyday, but I have learned so much through you guys. Its better that way though...its a really safe and easy way to get the bag you're looking for

10. tPF for at least 5 months and have contributed actively to the community with genuine interest (500+ posts minimum).

11. in 3 weeks i have over 400 posts - im hoping this is considered to be genuine interest when i apply!

12. Oh, is that how it works!! I hope I can join in someday, I have so many hardly used bags, and don't want to bother with eBay. Plus my bags will go to genuine purse lovers!!