I know I am really bad...

1. Well, my BF really wanted the Elisa and now she is so happy she got one and for $150 less than retail.

I really wanted a Bleecker Patchwork Tote or Duffle or tote for the longest. I bought the wristlet and scarf to use in my other bags, but I have just ALWAYS really wanted that bag but BF said no she was ugly with that leather patch. When others said they saw these at the outlet I checked mine several times with no luck.

I went to Macy's yesterday and found the tote. Then today I went to our other Macys and found the slim wallet.

They were 50% off!!!!!

AND to think I almost bought the tote on eBay last week for $268. Now I got both for less than the retail on the original bag :smile:

Pics will be posted as soon as my camera battery charges. I just feel like this was the bag that slipped away for me this year.

Now I am trying to figure out if I am still getting all the items I selected for PCE :smile: My friend didn't get one, but a nice member on here offered to send me her's if they give it back after tomorrow. We ALL know I have to have the Tattersall, but I need to see what else is in my budget.

BUDGET, can you imagine those words escaped my mouth???? I am really trying hard to limit the spending (smile).
  2. I'm hearing so many good deals going on at Macys on tPF. I can't believe I haven't gotten over there myself for a look-see. I just always assume everything is picked through. Good for you that you found it cheaper! Yaay
  3. :wlae::wlae::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo: That is AWESOME!! Gotta love those department store discounts!! If I lived near a Macy's or other department store that carries Coach, I would be there faster then you can say, Coach!! I can't wait to see your pictures!
  4. Can't wait for pics!