I justs bought a bag!!! PICS!

1. Oops, I know how to spell "just" :smile:
    I'm so excited!!!:yahoo: I just bought a bag from Bergdorf's today! I looked at all the new bags and this one just caught my eye, even though it's not new. It was $1550 excluding tax, it's the square box shopping tote. What do you ladies think? Do you think it will hold up well and not get too dirty? Since I haven't shared any collection pics, I just put all my chanels together for a family pic.
    BTW, I saw some awesome bags today. I saw the expandle off white flap and the expandable tote in black too. Both are gorgeous.

March 3, 2007 004 s.jpg

March 3, 2007 005 s.jpg

March 3, 2007 007 s.jpg

March 3, 2007 010 s.jpg

2. Great addition to a gorgeous collection! :yahoo: (Bergdorf's is a dangerous place for me, there is always something to go :nuts: about there, I have yet to make it out of there empty-handed, good thing I don't live closer!)

3. I love it! Congrats!

4. you have an awesome collection, and your new baby is gorgeous, congrats !!

5. That is one of my very favorite Chanel bags! It reeks of class and sophistication and the price! Can't beat it - a Chanel bargain!!

Is the hardware gold?

6. Great bag! Love your collection!

7. I have the same bag in black and absolutely adore it. It looks amazing with a suit for work and you can carry around everything. Equally, it looks very chic with casual clothes. Congrats!

8. nice collection! i bought the same bag in black just before the increase last month. u're gonna love it!

9. oh wow, I didnt know there was a smaller version.
    does anyone know the exact name and style number?

does Saks carry it?

10. I really like that, and you have such a handsome Chanel family!

11. What a fabulous bag! It looks very classy and functional.
    Great choice.

12. its gorgeous....................i love it!!

13. Gorgeous bag, or should I say bags. Congrats on the tote, and I think it will hold up great.

14. VERY CUTE! Congrats!!

15. Lovely--a perfect addition to your collection!