I just won two LV auctions!!!!

1. I just can't seem to stop myself. God, it's like I go to sleep at night content and then wake up and say, "What else do I need". Need??? yea, right!!!

Well, I won an auction today for a beige inclusion PM bracelet that I have been trying to find. Also, for the Marshmellow Nails Agenda Pen. They should both arrive within 5 days so I will post pics when I get them. The bracelet looks pretty in the pictures I hope it's that way IRL.

Somebody stop me pleeeeeese!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:
  2. tr444 - i can always count on you to shop!!! SHOP LV!!! woo hoo!
  3. Congrats.
  4. Im stopping myself after today!!! JUST SAY NO!!! Did your cles come yet?
  5. Congrats! I love the inclusion bracelet.
  6. No one will stop you here :amuse:
  7. Those sound like two beautiful purchases :smile:
  8. YAY!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! I wish eBay came with a shoot that dispensed you buys as you paid for them!!!:lol: Don't you hate waiting?!:biggrin:
  9. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Its nice to see I AM NOT ALONE this week in my buying addiction
  10. I LOVE that bracelet!!! Did you buy the skinnier one? The chunky version is to die for!!!

11. Yes! Yes! Yes! I HATE waiting! I am an instant gratification girl!!! My husband calls it "gun-jumping". :lol: :lol:

12. Yes, I got the PM the smaller one. I like the chunkier one too, but my arms are small (like the rest of me :sad: ) so I figured my arm would look swallowed by the bigger one. :biggrin:
  13. Congrats on winning the bracelet! I was watching it, too :cool:

14. Uh oh, I hope you weren't bidding!! Sorry if you were!!:smile:
  15. Hey, we're not going to stop you. I love the inclusion bracelets. Can't wait to see your pics.