I Just Won My Stellaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

1. thithi!!!!! june!!!!! I won it! I won it! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I won the black Stella!!!!!!!!! I'm seriously freaking out right now...my husband is sitting next to me like this: :wtf: He's happy and excited for me, but he saw the total! :lol:

I'm so excited!!! I can't even thank you enough, thithi, for sending me the auction in the first place.

I feel like this is my Academy Awards acceptance speech. :roflmfao:

And I'd like to thank the Academy...

EEEEEKKKKK!! My first MJ!!!!!
  2. Congrats MPJ!! Can't wait until you get it!! Please post pics!!
  3. That is wonderful! (make sure to thank your husband in your acceptance speech!) Post photos when she arrives.
  4. Oh, damn skippy I'll post pics when it gets here!!! :lol: I'll have pics of that baby from every angle!!!

And I'd like to thank my husband, Mr. MPJ, for putting up with me and allowing me to return his Xmas gift (Uggs) and get this obscenely expensive purse (for our budget) instead!! :lol:

ETA: I guess I should start calling her by her name, Stella, but should she have a middle name? DH suggested "Artois" after the beer. :lol:
  5. congrats!! i love that bag!!! i soo want it in peacock blue!!
  6. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics :smile:
  7. :wlae: Woo hoo, Turtle Power! Enjoy your first MJ! :graucho:
  8. :party::party::drinkup::drinks:

Time for a MJ party!! WOOHOO!!

Congrats on your NEW STELLA!

You held out and got exactly what you wanted, I'm so happy for you!! YAY!
  9. :yahoo:Turtle power!!! :lol: I can't wait for it to get here...OMG!!! I'm gonna hug my postman!!

ETA: thithi -- My MJ sensei. :heart:
  10. Congratulations!! There's nothing like getting your first MJ. Definately post pics when you get it.
  11. :shame::shame::shame: aw shucks... go turtle power!!
  12. Congrats! Your hubby is cute. Middle name after the beer! :roflmfao:
  13. That is so fabulous!!!! Congrats. The stella is a great bag!
  14. Congratulations.
  15. i'm so happy for you! it's wonderful when you've wanted something for so long and then you get it :smile: