I just won my first Chanel!

1. I'm so excited! I just won my very first Chanel piece on eBay- a black 2.55 classic flap with mademoiselle clasp and silver HW in caviar. I got a very good price and I'm terribly excited, can't wait to receive it!

I thought I would come here to post about it first because I figured no one else would understand my glee as much as tPF girls-- my hands are still shaking! :biggrin:
  2. Hmmmm.... you are on a Chanel high;):lol:...well then... a big congrats!!! and dont forget to post pics.:graucho:
  3. Congratulations!! :yahoo: Any pictures?
  4. Ahhh. Don't you LOVE the feeling. You'll never be able to stop now. I know the feeling. Congrats, you'll HAVE to post pics when you get her!!!
  5. congrats!! do share pics with all of us once u get it! ;)
  6. Oops! That's the "first" one! Congratulations and enjoy it!
  7. Thank you! I promise there will be photos as soon as it arrives!

High is a very good description; I called mum a few minutes ago expecting to get my ear chewed off (I just brought a new bag two weeks ago) but she is happy that I got a good deal and won't be looking to buy a new one for a while. :biggrin:
  8. congrats, cant wait to 2 see pics
  9. yay, congrats! be sure to post pics when you get it!
  10. I would be shaking too - excited and scared! I always get an adrenaline rush when I bid on eBay - I can't imagine what it's like to bid on a $2000+ handbag... Well done and can't wait to see her!
  11. woohoo! Congrats! I wonder which auction you won?! hee hee ;)
  12. Congrats.....can't wait to see pics~~
  13. We sure do understand here! It's such a lovely feeling to have won what you really wanted. Especially a chanel! Hope you'll enjoy the rush for a long time and I'm looking forward to the modelling pics!!
  14. Congratulations! Cant wait to see the pics!
  15. Um... I'd rather not say as bidding got crazy at the end (I think people had sniping services at the ready or something) and I'd feel really bad if I had beaten another tPF girl to the bag. :shame:

As to everyone else, thanks so much for all the well-wishes! :biggrin: I am really looking forward to getting it (and I think it should be here before I go on my holiday so I can take it away with me!) and I hope to take lots of pics for everyone and plan to have it for years to come. I do really prefer the look and feel of the lambskin-- it's so soft and beautiful, but the caviar is so much more practical for someone like me who is such a klutz, and I have loved the look of the 2.55 for a long time now so I am more than happy to have this bag.

I guess I will keep the lambskin on my wishlist for now and add this more practical beauty to my collection in the hopes that I can someday be grown-up enough to have the lambskin version. :biggrin: