I just won an Orange Perfo Cles on ebay!

1. I paid $189.68 CAD altogether including shipping.

This will complete my cles collection now that I have 3 cles.

I now have:
    Cerises Cles
    Damier Cles
    Orange Perfo Cles

I'll post pics when I receive this baby! Also, I am now on a ban! :push: Have bought too much LV stuff lately as I just got the Mirage Bandeau on Saturday!

2. Congratulations!!

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see modeling pics!! :biggrin:

4. Modeling pics?! For a cles?! :p I'm afraid the nudie thread is closed! :p :roflmfao:

5. yay! congrats!

6. Woohoo! Congrats!

7. Thanks everyone! Its my first (and last) Perfo piece!

8. haha! so that was you! I was watching it but ended up passing on it. (dumb of me, i know lol) Glad to see that it is going to be well loved by a fellow pf'er! Can't wait to see pics when you get it! :smile:

9. You should have swooped down and taken it from me! :p I only placed the minimum bid. ;)

10. Congrats! I have the same one and love it!

11. congrats!

12. I saw pics of your bandeau :tup::tup::tup::graucho:

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. hey we almost have the same things!!

i have the damier azur cles (super small!!) and the perfo GREEN cles! I love the perfo cles because its sooooo much larger (the largest cles there is I believe) and its just so funky :smile: whenever i take it out to grab my spare change, people go "oooh, that's so cool..what's that!?" Haha. Nobody really believes its LV till they see the monogram because they didnt think LV would do funky stuff like that ;) that's why I LVOE limited edition items!!

congrats on your purchase! my favourite colour is green, and thats why I got the green cles. But if not, i would've gotten the orange instead -- it's so bright and cheery!