I just won a NEW Mono Petit Noe!!!!!!!!

1. Well not WON, but purchased with Buy It Now!:yahoo: :yahoo:

eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON PETIT NOE BAG (item 130042296332 end time Nov-03-06 14:56:30 PST)

I was just kicking myself for not buying it before the price increase and now I have one and saved $200!!!:yahoo:

Okay, NOW I'm on a serious BAN:ban:

Not only did I get a black MC Speedy for $1000 (in GREAT condition), now I have this Noe and I've done a LOT of shopping for clothes, coats, shoes, and boots. I'm done for the winter:jammin:

2. Wow!!! Great Deal!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Lucky Girl!!! so Pretty!!!

3. Awesome deal congratulations. Damn it's brand spanking new, you go girl:yahoo:

4. Wow, Congrats.

5. Yay! Congrats! That's such a cute bag and a great deal!:yahoo:

6. Welcome to the Noe:graucho: club!!! And CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. Congrats! :biggrin:

8. Congrats! I love the Noe.:yahoo:

9. Thanks everyone!

Irene - I have a black epi Petit Noe and LOVE it:heart: It's my everyday, come rain or sun bag:yahoo:

Now I have a mono one....rain??? not so much:lol:

10. Once your mono noe develops patina, it will become your rain bag as well (it has become my rain bag:graucho:)!!! Not to worry!!!:upsidedown: I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!!!

11. Looks pretty! I got mixed up and thought she sold a fake, but it looks like she might have bought one - the cabas mezzo she just bought. Good, I was worried there for a minute!

12. She didn't sell the Cabas Mezzo...she purchased it. I checked that and she called the seller out for selling her a fake. The negative feedback she received was from the seller of the fake Cabas Mezzo and a bag that was in "good condition" not excellent as described. I emailed her and she sent me a boat load of pics and I trust her. I will post pics when I get it. I paid with a CC so I'm not worried.

13. CM, the lady that sold the noe was a buyer in the cabas transaction not a seller.

14. That's what I'm hoping.

I saw your updated collection (faints) and saw your mono petit noe so I decided it's still cool to own:lol:

15. Congrats!!! What a great deal!