I just went Wii crazy!!! YAY!!

1. So Wed I called EVERYWHERE looking for a Wii to get DH for father's day and it was NOWHERE to be found. I called Best Buy, EB Games, Circuit City, Sears, Walmart, Target and ToysRUs. So about 7:45pm tonight I called ToysRUs to see if they had gotten any more in cuz they said they might get some in and sell them Sunday. SO anywho the guy says yeah we got and you can come get one now! WOOHOO!

So I also went to Walmart and Target too to get accessories. This is all I just got:

Wii game system (comes w/reg & nunchuk remote)
    Extra reg & nunchuk remotes
    Remote rechargeable stand/battery packs
    Pirates Caribbean 3 game
    Madden 07 game
    Open Season game
    WiiPlay game

Dang DH better be good to me for the rest of the year!! :yes:
  2. Aww how sweet. I love the Wii, it's so much fun.
  3. Awwww, how sweet! I think I might want a Wii :shame:
  4. i was one of the really crazy ones who stood in line hours before the store opened to get a wii. its a LOT of fun. i like wii sports and rayman: raving rabbids the best.
  5. Congrats! It is soo hard to find. I feel like it is searching for the holy grail. I can't wait to get one.
  6. Ooh, I really want one too! You're so lucky to snag one!
  7. Congrats! I hope he loves it! It is so hard to find, but so worth it! We love ours!
  8. HAHA! My daughter got her dad WII games for FATHERS day too!LOL!
    He loves Zelda....seems to be his fave
    Glad u found one!!
  9. glad you got one, they are still so hard to get hold of. they are such good fun:tup:
  10. Woohoo! Congrats! I played the Wii a couple of times and it's really really fun!

I hope he appreciates it!:smile:
  11. I stood in line fighting with men to get a ticket for 1 of the 12 that best buy were getting in that day. Once the tickets were handed out we had to wait on them to be unloaded off the truck. It made for a very long evening, but it was so worth it to see the look on DH face.

So glad you found one and I bet you will love the look on his face when he gets it!
  12. awww, thats so sweet of you!!

i LOVE the Wii. My brother has that, and a PS2, Xbox, and other game systems...........i :heart: gamming......
  13. me too Caley! well i had my mom wait with me but same thing. love it!

congrats spacytracy!!! DH will love it
  14. YAY I really really want a WII ( LOL do not say that out loud in the middle of the store)
  15. What a wonderful gift! They are so hard to find it's ridiculous. Enjoy it too.