I just ventured into uncharted waters

1. Since my Cabas Piano is going bye bye tomorrow, I needed a temporary bag until I buy my new Louis. I wanted a cute spring/summer bag, something that would look fab with my new LV Vernis framboise wallet. I bought........a Kathy Van Zeeland hobo in a fun summer print. The fabric is a satin type nylon. I can't believe I, me out of all people, stepped away from the boutiques and the designer bag counters. I was ever so excited to pay $94 for a bag. I feel like I got a deal even though I paid full retail. I can't wait to carry it. :lol: It looks just like the picture below except the colors are softer. I'll get pictures soon.

[​IMG]

2. Cute!

3. I would be ecstatic if I only paid $94 for a bag nowanddays!!! It's great for S/S!

4. I'm really liking those Kathy Van Zeeland bags. Their designs are so pretty! The floral pattern is so fresh and perfect for spring.

5. i've never been a kathy van zeeland fan but that bag is changing my mind! i'm not crazy about that rhinestone floppy leather thing she did last summer/fall (that about six girls at my work bought. yuck.) but i would actually consider buying that one. very nice. :smile:

6. I love high end designer purses but Kathy Van Zeeland does have some nice designs. Your purse is perfect for spring!

7. I saw that when went shopping yesterday. It is a very cute bag. I was considering it as well. Great alternative

8. Funky and cute! I like the side hoops

9. I love it!!

Is there anywhere online I can see some more of her stuff?

10. kathyvanzeeland.com

11. Cute!! :smile: I'm going to check out her stuff!

12. That's a nice-looking bag, Allison.

13. Oooh Allison, I love her stuff! Thank you for posting the link :love:

14. Very funky! Enjoy it!

15. Well I love the bag. Today was my first day to carry it. The dangling chains might have to go, though. I sound like a walking christmas tree with tons of jingling hardware.