I Just Stepped Into Chanel..So Excited!!!

I have known for sometime that I wanted to add to my teeny tiny collection of Chanel(if you can even call it that:lol:) but which one to choose???

I do not know alot about Chanel and have been trying to educate myself the past couple of weeks since visiting the Orlando boutique. The information and pictures provided by you savvy ladies on this forum has been invaluable to my first "big" Chanel purchase. Thank you:flowers:

Well, I finally made a decision and yesterday she arrived:yahoo:

attachment.php

Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

My 255 Black Metallic Reissue joins my only other Chanel, my Tweed Flap.

OMG, THOSE SHOES!!! Can you tell me if they are currently in stores? If you're not sure, what season were they from? They're stunning :drool:! I can't say enough about the reissue either as they're all amazing this season :tup:.

OMG, THOSE SHOES!!! Can you tell me if they are currently in stores? If you're not sure, what season were they from? They're stunning :drool:! I can't say enough about the reissue either as they're all amazing this season :tup:.

Thanks! I had the same reaction as you the first time I saw these shoes:heart:. I bought them a few years ago. I still have the box. If the info on it will help you in any way let me know.