I just sold my Twiggy Anthracite - here's why >>>

Awwww, I'm sorry you didn't like anthracite. The blueness is what I love about it. No matter how I try to steer toward other colors, the blue Bal colors keep calling to me. Post pics when the bordeaux arrives!

good for you girl. i agree with everyone about "if you don't love it then let it go". i was about to exchange my vert deau ftwiggy or an anthracite but after your post, i think i am going to just return my bag for a refund. i don't think i need another blue b-bag. congrats on your new purchase. post pictures when you get her.

I saw ur new aim for bordeaux twiggy...that's definitely a great color as i have one 05 in work style before....way to go, will see u post pics for ur new purchase.....:smile:

good for you girl. i agree with everyone about "if you don't love it then let it go". i was about to exchange my vert deau ftwiggy or an anthracite but after your post, i think i am going to just return my bag for a refund. i don't think i need another blue b-bag. congrats on your new purchase. post pictures when you get her.

I think selling anthracite has made me really think hard on what I love and not settling.

I hope you find what you are after. There's always that one TDF colour out there they we all lust after :yes:

You may have loved anthracite, who knows, but if you feel you have enough blue b bags, then its good to see it now and not buy another one just to have a diff shade :shrugs:

Let us know what you do eventually end up going for down the road!

Congrats! BTW, I was watching your twiggy listing apparently :yes: , very pretty bag, bus everyone has said, you need to love it, not just like it! The Bordeaux is gorgeous & stunning, can't wait to see pics!!!

(I am still educating myself before I buy my first bbag, I feel addicted at this point though I don't have one yet. I am feeling blueberry and Magenta, now I may need to add bordeaux to my list to drool over...)

:yahoo:Yeah, I am so happy that you are getting the bag you really want!!
I am just going thru this right now, I got an Aquamarine City last week and it is beautiful but I have not used it even once. Then I saw a Vert Gazon First on the forum and knew I had to have it. Ordered it, got it today and I have never been so in love with a bag (since my Black w/Pewter First). I took her out right away!! And now I realize that in the back of my mind I wanted to sell the Aqua and that is why I never used her.
That Lilo Bordeaux Twiggy looks amazing!! I can't wait to see pics of yours!!

:yahoo:Yeah, I am so happy that you are getting the bag you really want!!
I am just going thru this right now, I got an Aquamarine City last week and it is beautiful but I have not used it even once. Then I saw a Vert Gazon First on the forum and knew I had to have it. Ordered it, got it today and I have never been so in love with a bag (since my Black w/Pewter First). I took her out right away!! And now I realize that in the back of my mind I wanted to sell the Aqua and that is why I never used her.
That Lilo Bordeaux Twiggy looks amazing!! I can't wait to see pics of yours!!

Yea - you just KNOW immediately which colour you want. Its a gut reaction. I did the oppposite in that I took the anthracite twiggy out every single day including weekends, just to see if it would grow on me and I'd start to love it. It never happened. I would look at it under my desk at work with a blank expression.

When I look at my black 05 day, I'm beaming :P

The bordeaux is being mailed today. I can't WAIT to get it and post some pics.

I'll be tracking it online like a mo fo :graucho: