I just shook HILLARY *******'S hand!!! So excited.....

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi all,

My sister got tickets for a fundrasier for one of our local candidate for Senate and guess who was the guest speaker???? That's right, Hillary *******!! She spoke and then went around to shake everyone's hand and I pushed my little self right up to the front and shook her hand!!! It was awesome.

I am not very political, I just really respect her for the education she has had, the work that she's done, and for being the kind of woman that can come back from the humiliation that she suffered and get right back on the "horse of America" (so to speak). Every woman should aspire to be like that! Strong, smart, and guts!!!

It was a very exciting night!!

It was so awesome ladies, she speaks with such force that the voice ALMOST doesn't match the body, KWIM?

And the handshake? It was no "womanly" handshake, it was strong and firm!! ha ha.

She is such an intelligent woman, and so down to earth believe it or not. Very, very, in touch with people's hardships!!

I'm so jealous of you!!!!!! I'm excited for you, it must have been so wonderful and moving to hear her speak in person. I love her, she's an intelligent & strong woman, a natural leader.

My daughter and I had the pleasure of seeing her at a play last year and I met her when I was in law school in 92 and Bill was campaigning. They are charisma personified.

^^ Ha Ha, I was looking, but she didn't bring one into the rally with her. It was more like a rally than a sit-down dinner. So, she just came in (of course, surrounded by the Secret Service) spoke for about 30 min. and then left!!