General Discussion

I just saw my neighbor naked!

jillybean307 Posted By jillybean307 Posted Nov 15, 2006

1. HAHAHA OMG, I live in a large apartment building, and as I was leaving for work this morning, I passed one of my neighbors' doors. His wife usually leaves the door propped open a little for their cat to roam the hallway (yes, this drives me crazy). I guess he didn't want the door open while he was showering/getting dressed & thought if he did it quickly no one would see him because our floor is so quiet-LOL but I just happened to be walking by as he was closing the door!!!

I saw everything. I'm never going to be able to look at him again. :shame:

2. Ahahahahahahahhahahaha

so funny.
    I've had a similar situation... I live in an old apartment building, and my windows face the windows of another apartment.. I saw my neighbor walking around half naked... its kind of odd seeing her in the hallway again.. but then again, she was a woman, so it's not such a huge deal, or so I think.

I've seen way too many people naked actually... do people not realize that their windows are open... I wonder if anyone's seen me naked!

You should've whistled at him or something, Jilly.

Does he know you saw him!?

3. haahahah thats sooo funny

4. Oh yes, he definitely knows! I was talking to my mom on the phone while I was walking and out of shock said, "And there's my neighbor. Naked." He's an older chubby Asian guy who is quiet and shy to begin with. LOL, I don't know who blushed more.

5. hahahaha! I've seen my neighbor naked before...and let's just say I didn't mind! lol. He's a cutie pie who is around 27, tall, dark, muscular and handsome :graucho:

6. LOL! "and there's my neighbour naked"

7. LOL :biggrin: poor guy bet he's so embarressed now..but that teaches him that they should close their doors! XD

8. Hahaha someone like that I wouldn't have minded!

9. Next time you leave him you should give him a tip so he doesn't think he gave a free show!!! :roflmfao:

10. Too funny!

11. That's too funny!!!!

I always thought it was funny living in the dorms in college....you would see naked people everywhere you turn!!!! :nuts:

12. Wow, Jillybean...a weekend in Paris with Jill and now this???? What is happening to you? You are being punished by the Customs Gods.

13. hahahhahahah....too funny..

14. :nuts: And even more points if you can pull it off without laughing!

15. Lmao!!!!