i just recieved my small multipocket in cherry blossom this morning!!!! but.....

1. the zipper pull is really tarnished and i don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and blah blah blah and i wanted to use it this weekend. anyone have any ideas of how i can clean it? would the tiffany polishing cloth work?

and ill post pictures later,, she's gorgeous for the spring & summer :graucho: :heart:

2. i used a fendi sunglasses cloth.. and for the most part it came off,, but ill post pictures in a little bit because she's so beautiful

3. Sometimes the silver/nickel hardware on my bags gets a bit tarnished when I store them. I just use a silver jewelry polishing cloth to get the tarnish off. Usually a normal soft cotton cloth is enough but for tough spots I use the silver cloth.

Congrats on your new MP! Cherry Blossom is such a pretty color for spring. Looking forward to the pics.

4. congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!

5. Congrats on the bag! Please do post pictures!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!

7. Congrats- can't wait for the pics

8. Congrats! The color sounds so pretty!

9. Congrats! Cherry Blossom sounds like such a beautiful color. Can't wait for the pics!

10. Congrats!!! Glad the polishing cloth worked..Can't wait for the pics!! DYING to see that!!!! I don't think I've seen 'cherry blossom' yet....Enjoy her!!

11. OH!!!
    Please post the pictures!
    I just bought one too in Cherry Blossom and I am dying to see how it looks!!
    (bought mine on line)

12. i got mine online too :smile:

13. pictures????? :nuts: