I just ordered.....

1. The Soho Hobo
    [​IMG]
    And these adorable Sandals!!! Perfume Print Sandals $78, they come in white and DARK PINK!!!!!! I got them in white....
    [​IMG]

2. LOVE!!!!:heart: Please post modeling pics when you get your hobo!!! I really want to see this one!! Sandals...are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

3. Cool. I am interested to see this bag IRL. I don't do flip-flop type of shoes but these look cute :yes:

4. congrats, can't wait to see pics! :tup:

5. oooo oooo ooo (I feel like a little kid lol) :yahoo:

I CANT wait til we can see pics of that bag! Please show us a lot of pics Im interested in seeing what that looks like IRL.

6. I love the flip flops:love:, I have them on my PCE list. I am so ready for flip flop weather already!!:yes:

7. I love those flip flops! These are next on my list now, thanks Candace!!! lol I can't wait to see the bag.

8. Oh those are so cute! I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats

9. Oooh, can't wait to see real life pictures of that hobo!

10. AWWWW!!! They are both beautiful i cant wait to see the pics when you get them.

11. so the picture of the sandals didnt show up?

12. [​IMG]

13. So cute, Candace! I can't wait to see pics of these items!

14. What do they look like in dark pink? :biggrin::

15. IDK what the dark pink look like but I was going to order both, but at the last minute I told her to take the pink ones off..... If I like the white enough maybe I'll order the pink too......