I just ordered...

Hey Cristina my shoes came today!!!!
whoo hoo!!!!
They are awesome, I did not get a chance to wear them out, but I was walking around my house with them on and they feel great!
They do run small so hopefully you accounted for this when you ordered them.
I will try and post some pics later.

shopalot said:
Hey Cristina my shoes came today!!!!
whoo hoo!!!!
They are awesome, I did not get a chance to wear them out, but I was walking around my house with them on and they feel great!
They do run small so hopefully you accounted for this when you ordered them.
I will try and post some pics later.

Yay, so they're comfortable? That's good! Mine should be here Friday :graucho: I realized that European sizes run small, so I ordered a 40 (US 10), when I normally wear a 9. I can't wait to see your pictures :biggrin:

I am so disappointed :sad: My Louboutin wedges arrived today, but the entire shoe is yellow, rather than just the ribbons being yellow and the espadrille wedge part of the shoe being the normal "linen" color. The bottom of the shoe was canary yellow, and kinda dirty :sad: They were also a bit small, though I sized up to a 40. So I went to Saks and returned them. I ended up with a Gucci wooden slides, and I found the Prada sandals I had ordered online yesterday. The size I ordered was too big, so when they arrive I'm returning them. I bought them from the store instead. I love the color! :heart: So even though the Louboutins didn't work out, I ended up with these :cool: Gotta love sales!

E0468233658816_v1_m56577569831184957.jpg

Well I am an avid collector of Louboutins. i get them where ever I can ... I order from the store in St Germain des pres (paris), in NY and sometimes on Ebay as some great sellers have some really hard finds. I have been getting PRIVE loubous on ebay for more than a year now from reliable sellers. i own many colors and never had a problem. But to my dismay when i ordered a pair of Very Prive Black Suede to replace the my used ones from a seller i never did business with before, I received FAKES. Yes Lady there are fake loubous out there and they are just awful. they have a funky vinyl smell, the suede isnt really suede, the insole is a washed out version of the original ones, and the red soles... well they just look matte and ugly.
this is the link to the auction : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290202033131

the seller magpie425 has 600+ feedback and i paid $600 for them so it isnt like it was too good to be true or anything .

It is just awful that now we also have to worry about counterfeit shoes. So gals, whatever you do make sure you know who you are buying them from because there is such a thing as fake louboutins.