I just ordered...

1. These wedges! I just happened to call Saks to see if they had the ones with the lower heel, and the SA informed me that these were included in the 30 percent off sale that starts Wednesday. I went ahead and ordered them in yellow, and they'll be shipped next week :cool: I'm glad I waited and did some hunting :p I had been looking at different CL wedges on eBay, they're all so overpriced :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

The thread with the info for Saks in Palm Beach, where I found them on sale, is in Deals and Steals, in case anyone is interested! :smile: They look comfortable, I can't wait to wear them :graucho:

2. That's great Cristina!!!!
    I know that you were looking for a pair of these!
    I just bought them in orange!
    I can't wait for them to arrive!

3. Thanks! Yeah, I had gone nuts looking for them, and I was so happy when I found them on sale :cool:

Where did you get the orange ones? Congrats, I hope they're comfy :smile:

4. hee hee:graucho:
    I was so happy to get these! There are so many fakes out there:rant:
    I hope they come soon, and i will let you know how they are.:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. fake louboutin's??? crazy!!!
    I bought the same one's from www.footcadyshoes.com.
    They were WAY too high and would have been hell on my ankles!

6. How pretty, the yellow must be stunning, nice and summery.:biggrin:

7. I was considering the heel height when I ordered them, but it's not the height that bothers me, it's the thickness of the heel. I had a pair of Jimmy Choo stilettos that I just sold on eBay because each time I wore them I kept having to really work to balance on the tiny, thin heel. I'm hoping the thicker wedge heel will provide more support.

8. how cute!

9. Cristina-those shoes are adorable!! I'm going shopping today and I hope I can find some to try on! Maybe my feet/ankles will look prettier if I dress them in designer shoes?! I think I can buy that logic!!:graucho:

10. Sooo cute! I love wedges.

11. Let me know if you find some, and how they look :smile: I hope you get them!

12. Very cute. I'm so upset to hear about fake Louboutins.

13. Very pretty wedges, Cristina!