I just ordered the miroir silver cosmetics case from Bloomies....

1. in california somewhere. She said it was the last one left, but that they're getting more in very soon! I'm so excited to get mine. I went into macys today and saw the vernis one, so adorable. To choose was hard, but since the miroir will be harder to find in the future, i went with it. : )!
  2. Congrats! I LoVe miroir! :yes:
  3. Congratulations! So more are being released?
  4. I even asked her "are you sure?" and she said yes. I thought it was odd, because the person at macys told me they were very limited and didn't say anything about getting more in.
  5. Thanks! so maybe the cosmetics cases are not so limited after all? There's still hope!:yahoo:
  6. If you call the 866 number, there are quite a few left in the U.S. right now.
  7. Yay congrats, you made a very good choice ! :yes:
  8. Thanks again! Unfortunately I'm not in the US. I'm in the Middle East!
  9. Congrats! Post pics when you get it!!
  10. Congrats! You made an excellent choice! I am also surprised that there a many left, but that is great as many tPF people are looking! I hope they all find good tPF homes!
  11. I wound up get the pomme, which was almost impossible to track down, love the little charms hanging from it and also the gold mirior. I passed on the silver, not sure if I needed 3 hearts. I also bought the matching cosmetic cases. I may use the gold cosmetic bag as a mini clutch.
  12. Yes, they will be getting more shipments in. My LV only got one each of the hearts and they're expecting another shipment in this week. The leather goods manager assured me.
  13. bloomies south coast plaza?

congrats on getting one!
  14. ohhh, post pics when you get it!

FYI - anyone looking for the pomme cosmetics case, Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills has them.
  15. i have no idea. actually, that sounds like it might be correct. but i really don't know, 866 connected me and i wasn't really paying attention.