I just ordered the Louis Vuitton Matsy :)

1. I've never seen this style before...I was browing on eLuxury.com and snapped it up. I figured I should have it sent to me so I can see how it is - I can always return it. I tried to look again on eluxury and they don't have it anymore. I think this may be an older style?

I am trying desperately not to get a SO in the Popincourt Haut (or Cabas Piano, or even Coussin) in Epi and hopefully this will make me feel better....

Louis Vuitton Matsy.jpg
  2. wow that's a nice style! very sophisticated and classy.

congrats!!

3. I like that a lot! Dang! post tons of photos when you get it.

4. Very nice!! Congrats on your purchase!!

5. Hey, that bag is great! I've tried it on at the LV boutique before -- it's Epi soft and it fits great on the body.

Congratulations, and please share unwrapping pics!

6. fun!

congrats on your new LV!

i totally love the epi! :smile: you can use this day or night!!! congrats!

7. That is so practical and CUTE!! Very very nice choice!

8. Fed EX delivered this today and I came home early from work just to take pictures..... :biggrin:

It's too thin for me. I slipped in my Purseket Drop In and that fit, but my sunglasses were sticking out, making it look really bulky.

The shape is good - hobo, which I like, but the bag is too flat. So, it's going back. It's OK though - I don't mind, I am convinced that I should get SO the Cabas Piano in Damier (or maybe in Epi if I can convince them)!

LV Matsy (600 x 450).jpg LV Matsy 1 (600 x 450).jpg LV Matsy 2 (600 x 450).jpg LV Matsy 3 (600 x 450).jpg LV Matsy 4 (600 x 450).jpg
  9. Here's a picture of the lock and how thin it is:

LV Matsy 5 (600 x 450).jpg LV Matsy 6 (600 x 450).jpg
  10. It's too bad that you're going to return it, but it's understandable - the size is too constricting. But the leather is beautiful. Quite a pretty bag!

11. Very pretty! Congrats.

12. Oh goodness, it is a slim bag but very beautiful.

13. Pretty! Let us know what you're getting instead.

14. Bag is rather mod-dish, but it cant fit much of anything.

15. Wow, I see what you mean by thin !! It definitely looked more 3-d in the stock photo.