I just ordered Nars Turkish Delight......

1. I wasen't able to test it first, its sold out at the sephora's in my area....

Does anyone have this Nars Lip gloss?

How does the color look?

Thanks!

2. I have it, its a really light pink.

I recommend wearing it over beige lipstick or pink lipstick for girly pink lips

you should have tested it. its light, but bright

By the way, I recommend NARS lip glosses. they are the best!! hours on and they are still on your lips and you cant even feel it. and Im a lip gloss queen! i love shiney lips so im known to pile it on

3. I have this, and I love it. It's a very pretty light pink, and I just wear it alone. Definitely worth getting. Hope you like it!

4. I love it too and wear it alone as well, sometimes I put on clear lip venom on top for extra shine, I also have nars orgasm, very similar in colors just with a tad more color to it. Good pick!

5. Doesn't Kim Kardashian wear that with Mac Angel? I think they are both very pretty.

6. ^ I'm sure she does, but my sis told me to try it... I hope its a good color for my skin tone...

I also picked up this really beautiful shade of nude pink from MAC its called 2N, its from their spring line.

7. I just ordered that too, and striptease, I don't have a sephora real close so I'm hoping they will look good on!! Update once you try it!!! These will be my first NARS lipgloss, I just bought the blush in Madly last weekend. I am in love with all their colors!!

8. ^^ I have striptease!! perfect nude lipgloss you will love it

@ biondina

ok, im wearing the lip gloss now. what i did was put on lipliner (Nars in Fantasia) rub my lips together and then applied the lip gloss. very girly pink. It will look great on you!!!

9. ^ Jahpson-- I noticed in another thread that you said Turkish Delight was REALLY pink even though everyone considers it nude. You were soooo right about that!

I think KK must have really brown lips, because I have pink lips and when I wear colors like Turkish Delight they always look hot pink on me :shrugs:

Maybe I should try Striptease instead??

10. ^^ yes! striptease is very nude. that would be perfect.

LOL, KK does have brown lips. there are photos of her without any makeup.

11. ^^^it is too pink on me, not nude~ish like on kim..makes sense what you said, im very fair

12. You'll love Turkish Delight! It's a light pink, slightly opaque shiny gloss on me; I'm fair skin toned, FYI.

I've gotta check out Striptease and MAC Angel now; thanks!!!

13. You'll love Turkish Delight! It's a light pink, slightly opaque shiny gloss on me; I'm fair skin toned, FYI.

I've gotta check out Striptease and MAC Angel now; thanks!!!

14. I just ordered it too. I tried calling local Sephoras but they didn't have it in stock.

I already have the stripdown lip liner and angel lipstick by MAC. I've been wearing the two of them together and really like the color. I can't wait to add the lip gloss.

15. Try Turkish Delight with MAC's new N3 lipstick and Creamola Creamstick liner--another sexy twist on the KK lippie!!