I just ordered my first Chanel!!!! ^___^

1. It was sort of spur in the moment because I heard the price increase was going to happen REAL soon- and $300!?! So I wanted to buy it NOW! Haha so since I live in Connecticut, I called Neiman Marcus in Boston.

TAX FREE!!!! :yahoo:
    I just paid for shipping..!!

I ordered the EAST WEST flap in BLACK CAVIAR & with the black leather interwoven single strap~ =)

AHHH.. I asked them to ship it later- because I wanted it to be my Christmas present .. so corny, I know. :roflmfao:

But yup!! I just wanted to share the exciting news- hopefully I can take pictures soon!!!

2. You'll love it, congrats!

3. Love that bag! I have one with the new chain. Great chioce. Congrats!!!

4. congrats! i'm excited for you!

5. Congrats and Merry Christmas!

6. oh congrats

The start of many for you!

Cant wait to see the pics - congrats again

7. OMG! How can you wait till Christmas!?!?

Get it know! Congrats though!

8. Congrats u will enjoy it!!

9. grats on your first Chanel! That's awesome! I'm sure it won't be your last either!

10. oooh congrats. So excited for ya

and what willpower you have. I would never be able to wait and have it shipped later, I would be chomping at the bit till it got here lol :biggrin:

11. Congrats and what a gorgeous present! :heart:

12. Congrats and Merry Xmas to you! LOL

13. you paid 300 for it??? or the price increase is gonna be 300. Merry Christmas!!

14. Congrats and I know you will be having a Very Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy!!:smile:

15. Congratulations!!! I'm so far into the future holidays with bag buying.
    (You could/should put it away until Christmas -- an ultimate test of patience!!)