I just ordered my first Bbag! :)

1. Hi, everyone! :smile:

First, I want to thank you lovely ladies for being sooo helpful in picking out a color for me. I was debating on whether I should order one now or wait until I saw the grenat and the other upcoming '06 colors. Anyhoo, I couldn't wait and I just ordered the Bordeaux from Pre Fall '05 in the First! yay! I spoke to Daphne(who was extremely sweet and helpful--she's picking out the one with perfect leather for me). She said she only had that color in the Classique/First style, but that there were about 7 of them still in stock. They just received them. I'm so excited!!! :smile:
  2. COOL! congrats! there is nothing like a first bbag! and bordeaux is so beautiful!
  3. Congrats! That's great that you were able to get one in a slightly older color!
  4. Thanks, guys! I was sooo happy to get one in an older color--esp hearing about how the new leather isn't as nice as the older one. Granted, it won't be as sumptious as the leather on the 03s and 04s, but I'm so happy nonetheless! :smile: I'll be sure to post pics as soon as it arrives. Daphne just called me back and said it will be shipped out today! Yay! :smile:
  5. Oooh that sounds wonderful! The first is my favorite size, the pre fall 05 leather is to die for, and I have always loved bordeaux! I can't wait to see pics, I think you are going to LOVE it!
  6. 0o0o0o congrats!!! i'm very excitied for you!!!
  7. Eeek! Is the pre fall 05 leather really that nice? I'm so excited! I nearly fell off my chair when Daphne said that she just got some pre fall '05 Bordeauxs in. I practically cut her off saying, "I want one! yes!" LOL.
  8. Sounds great. Congrats!
  9. Congrats!! I love bordeaux. If I hadn't just bought a bag a couple days ago, I would be getting one too.
  10. Which store did you buy it from?
  11. That is so awesome. Congrats!! Where were you able to purchase from?
  12. I bought it from Daphne at the Balenciaga NY store. She said she had a handful left when I spoke to her earlier today. She's super sweet and helpful--definitely ask for her! :smile:
  13. Congrats on scoring a Bordeaux!!! Can't wait to see your pics when she arrives:smile:
  14. Congrats~!!!!!!
  15. Congrats! :love: That is a gorgeous color, too!