I just ordered my first bbag!

1. I am literally trembling with excitement! I was going to wait until the end of the month when my bday technically is, but my dh told me I could order it now so I could have it to enjoy (I think this also lets him off the hook for a mother's day gift)!

I ordered an anthacity from aloha rag (just like Sassy!) since there are no retailers near me who carry that color. Aloha rag has been the best to deal with - very responsive and they don't seem to think I'm nuts even though I kept sending emails about color undertones and smooshy leather, complete with links to threads here w/pics of my "ideal" bag!. I should get it in about a week or so!

I am sooooo excited!!!! I will keep you all posted and will post pics when she arrives! Can't wait to join the ranks as a proud bbag owner!

2. Yay for birthday AnthraCity bags from Aloharag!:yahoo: They were so wonderful to deal with. The girl told me that she would "do her best to find one with the least amount of green undertones in it", and I am so so happy with what they picked out for me!

I'll post pics of mine as soon as I can get some good daylight ones. :wlae:

3. ^^^^I can't wait to see pics of yours! And aloha rag really has been so great to deal with! She told me that they'd use the link to the thread I sent to help them pick out a bag as close as possible to what I'm looking for.

I'm the same way about the color - I'm hoping for more blue than green too - we (hopefully) will be true "bag twins" (god I'm a dork!).

Anyway, congrats and happy bday to you too!

4. Congrats too....can't wait to see u post ur new bag....:dothewave: