I just ordered my dream Birkin!!!

1. I am so excited to have just placed my order!!! She will be a 40cm, orange with PH!!!:heart:
  2. Congratulations! Was it nerve-wracking? Fingers crossed she will be with you soon!
  3. Congratulations . . . now for the wait!
  4. and she will be in Togo!
  5. can't wait to finally meet ms. orange!!
  6. Wow!! Another fan of the 40!! Do you have a 40 now, or is this you going out on a limb? I struggled with the decision. I know a lot of people consider 40s to be travel bags - is that what you are planning this one for? Or is it a big tote for daily use? More details!!

I put a PO in for a 40 etoupe clemence with GH - as a regular bag.

May I ask how tall you are?

And what kind of orange? Potiron?
  7. Congrats on the bag :tup:
    Hope you get her soon!!
  8. Agent Kitty, Congrats in advance!
    I love H orange. :smile:
  9. Congratulations Agent Kitty. Hoping that you don't have to wait long for it. Looking forward to the unveiling.
  10. It will be the Hermes Orange, not poitron. I plan on using it as a daily bag...I have a baby and need to carry diapers, wipes and bottles (I loathe diaper bags). I am 5'5" and I love a big handbag! I currently rotate between a LV Beverly XXL, LV white MC Speedy and a Large black hand beaded Gucci Flora horsebit Hobo. Sometimes I use my large Chanel flap bag-but it really doesn't hold everything I need. Most of my current H bags are too small...but I always think the 40 looks perfectly eccentric (which I have a tendency to be).
  11. Ahhhh....Isn't this the greatest feeling? The fun of new handbag anticipation!

I LOVE the orange color. I hope my next bag will be in orange, but I wonder if I can carry it off, or just look like I'm toting a big pumpkin. So I'm scared, but envy those who do take the plunge because it IS such a GORGEOUS color.

Please post pics once you receive it. All the best!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
  12. that is very exciting!!! i cant wait to pictures once you receive it!!
  13. Thanks for the scoop - I'm sure it will be FAB!

Keep us posted!
  14. Congrats! I ordered an orange togo kelly -- I love H orange.
  15. Congratulations! Can't wait to see it.