I just ordered Fiberwig!

1. Fiberwig isn't sold here (to my knowledge anyway) in Vancouver! So I just purchased it through Sephora and is going to get it shipped.

Do they usually ship on schedule? I'm so excited! I've heard great things about it!
    :yahoo:

2. What's fiberwig? Never heard of it. :shrugs:

3. It's a Mascara :smile:

4. Ooooh cool..let me know how you like it, ;)

5. I got a sample of this on my last Sephora haul! It's a bit too runny for me, but do let us know how you like it!

6. I've been meaning to order some as well. Let us know what you think. The reviews I've read about it have all been positive.

When I order from Sephora, I get my package within a couple of days. They've been pretty quick about shipping.

7. Oh cool, I didn't know you were in Vancouver! Anyway, Sephora is pretty good, they even ship on Saturdays. The only thing I hate is paying customs so I usually wait for bdays or Xmas and my sister in LA gets me stuff from there. You will get your stuff within a week, I think. I hope Fibrewig works out for you. I have tried 2 other fibrous mascaras (Anna Sui & Shu Uemura) and they both gave me eye infections so I have decided to give up on fibrous mascaras and stick to Diorshow.

8. ooooooh!! i LOOVE fiberwig! youre gonna love it (or at least i hope you would) esp if you have close to non existent lashes (like mine :sweatdrop:) it doesnt give me the racoon eye effect and it only comes off with warm water!
    i hope you get your fiberwig on time!!!

9. I have pretty long eyelashes, but they're very thin... so hopefully they work well with thickening too. I don't mind having extremely long lashes! :biggrin:

10. i love fiberwig! my only gripe is that it doesnt really volumnize. That's why I use my Fresh Supernova/Chanel Inimitable (I alternate) as the base and fiberwig on top to extend and some ppl have actually asked me if I got eye lash extensions! Works wonders!

11. I bought it at Sephora here in NY after reading in a mag that it is like wearing false eyelashes. I figured I'd give it a try. I was not impressed with it at all. It was actually kind of flaky in texture. I much prefer Great Lash believe it or not.

12. ^^ Me too. I bought it online as I am in the UK and it is just 'alright'. I have very long eyelashes already though, so maybe it isn't aimed at me. However, I found it very flaky and a bit irritating - back to Chanel Inimitable/Lancome Hypnose and Shu Umera Lash Xtension for me!

13. i bought a tube of fiberwig a few months ago from sasa.com (only about $12 compared to $20+ at sephora). it does what it says, gives you the illusion of longer lashes. however, it doesn't do well to volumize.