I just ordered a spy!!!

1. I just ordered a beautiful Spy from Bluefly... the brown corded nappa leather spy. It looks stunning! The extra 10% off for Mother's Day inched it into the "can do" column for me! :yahoo:

You gals are such "pursesuaders"! I fell in love with the spy after looking at all of your pictures... litigatrix's amazing website of all those spies hooked me. thanks so much for that wonderful service!:heart:

I'll post pics as soon as my spy arrives so we can make sure she's authentic. (I've never had a problem with BF but I know some other people have.)

2. yay, congrats!!

3. Nice--I'm sure it will be byooteeful

4. Oh my, that is one stunning bag, cannot wait to see pictures. Big Congrats you will love the bag I am sure:yahoo:

5. Thanks!:heart:

This will actually be my first Fendi! I have a collection of Marc Jacobs and Chloe bags, but I have never been a Fendi girl... until now! I started poking around the fendi forum a few weeks ago after seeing a Spy I loved, and now I think I am hooked. It's the weirdest thing... the spy used to do nothing for me, but all of a sudden I love it. Funny the way tastes change and develop. :shrugs:

6. Congrats!!! That's a great price for a beautiful bag!!!

7. Congrats on your 1st Fendi. Looking forward to pictures of your Spy.

8. I feel the same way. I first got interested in Fendi B bags, but now I'm "meh" about those and nuts about spys.

9. Congrats!

10. i must, must, must see photos when you get it. i have been seriously considering this bag from bluefly also!! Congrats and welcome to the lure of the spy:p :heart:

11. This is a gorgeous bag. You will love it! Can't wait to see pics!

12. Gorgeous choice. Love to see a picture of it.

13. I was sorely tempted by the deal you got, I have been pining for a pleated spy. Would like to hear what you think of it in the Choco brown....not sure if I should wait for Cherry or grab one of Blue flys Chocolates at some point. Congrats!:yahoo:

14. Congrats!!!! It's a gorgeous bag!!!

15. Congrats! :nuts: