I just ordered a Pine Step from Nordstrom!

1. I absolutely love the Pine and really wanted a RH Pine Brief but I can't seem to find one so I ordered it in a Step instead. I have yet to see a Step in person but they sent me pix of the Pine Step and it looks gorgeous. Even though I do see the zipper tape color problem on it, I am hoping it wont look as bad IRL. Anyway they said it's gonna take 5-7 business days but I am hoping it will be quicker since it's from Sacramento and I live in Los Angeles. What do you girls think of the Pine Step? I am also maybe considering a Pine City with GGH instead but I already have one bag with GGH already and it may be overkill.

Here is a picture of the one I just ordered:

Balenciaga Step Green 003.jpg
  2. That's just beautiful! The step is a great choice!
    I'm anxiously awaiting a Pine City RH myself! Just a few more days...
  3. It looks beautiffulll!! Congrats--enjoy carrying your new bag when it gets there (hopefully the wait won't be too long)!
  4. congrats!
  5. OOOUuuuu...so divine!!! CONGRATS! I was just at Fashion Island this last weekend. They had a few Steps out. VERY CUTE!!!
  6. That is gorgeous bag, congrats! Can't wait to see your irl pics!
  7. It looks beautiful! Congrats! This color looks like the perfect offspring of Sapin and VG
  8. Wow! That is a beautiful purse.

That color is just amazing... I'm sure you'll be pleased.
  9. Wow! Love the color! I have the Violet Step and it's amazing. I live in LA also and when I ordered from Sacramento, it only took a couple of days- not a week! You are going to love it!
  10. Gorgeous green! congrats!
  11. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!
  12. Congrats and please post modelling pics as soon as it comes in!
  13. starbrite, I simply must post pics of my pine day with GGH so you can see how AMAZING the color is! BalNY sent me pics first, but they didn't capture it at all! I suspect the same is true with the photos above. This is the first time I've ever considered getting two of the same bag in case anything happens to the first. The color is TDF. I'm sure it will be equally gorgeous in the step. Okay, look for pics tomorrow!
  14. I am very excited but I am a bit worried that I will find the Step to be too small! What do you think? I really wanted the Pine in a RH Brief but it seems unavailable everywhere. I am used to Works. I have two!!! Do you think I will like the Step? I am 5'7"!
  15. Congrats!