I just ordered a new dress!

1. Hey everyone!

I just ordered this dress from Saks, by Juicy Couture:

[​IMG]

I normally don't wear Juicy Couture, but I thought the dress was really cute and comfy looking...I hope it looks nice on me :tender: . What do you guys think?

2. SuLi, I might have to be twins with you!! I love that dress. Honestly, it's very unJuicy-ish. Know what I mean? It'd be a great dress to wear to work (to the job I don't have).

3. IntlSet - that is exactly why I ordered it...because it doesn't look like Juicy.

We should be clothing twins...I know I can always count on you to give good advice (most recently about the Anna Sui dress).

4. Its beautiful. I like!

5. it's SO cute!!! :nuts:

6. I am not a fan of Juicy Couture but that dress is darling!

7. Juicy dresses are very un-Juicy and are GORGEOUS on.. I have a great one from them.. and this one looks hot! Maybe I will join you ladies and buy it too :heart:

8. I love that dress! What's the back like? Does it tie, or is it a straight band? Either way it's great -- cute and elegant at the same time:smile:

9. Love it!! May I ask how much?

10. Very cute! You guys have great taste. When you get it will you model it for us?

11. nice!!! post pics!!!

12. It looks nice, SuLi. I love dresses! I'm really glad that this was a big year for them -- so many nice ones to choose from.

13. what a gorgeous dress. Have you received it yet. Would love to know what it looks like on a real person :smile:

14. me likey!!!!

15. Ohh! You have to post pics when you get it... I need a new dress!