I just ordered a Damier Saleya PM & a note of thanks:

1. I found this site a few weeks ago when I was considering purchasing a Cabas Piano bag. I started looking at all the fabulous pictures and changed my mind and ordered my first Damier! I just fell in love with the look of the Damier Saleya!:heart: I'm so excited, I can hardly wait for it to arrive from Eluxury! Of course I'll end up having to buy the Cabas Piano eventually also. And maybe a bracelet, shoes, etc! Thanks for all the wonderful information!:tender:
  2. Congrats!! Make sure you post pics when you get it!
  3. Congrats!
  4. You are going to love this bag.
  5. congratulations!
  6. Congrats - and remember us when it arrives ! :graucho:
  7. Yay, congrats!
  8. Congrats!! Great choice, the Saleya is gorgeous!
  9. We better see some pics in the Visual Aids thread when you get it!!!:graucho:
  10. It arrived yesterday and it is better than I imagined. They Damier is so beautifuL ( I have a few monogram ones) and the rich red interior is so lovely. Even my husband who doesn't compliment bags very often said it was "kinda pretty" :shame:
  11. ^^Too funny. I love it when the guys compliment our bags. That's how we KNOW its bad *ss. :p
  12. congrats! :biggrin:
  13. Congrats! Yep, it's gorgeous, ain't it :yahoo: . My BF likes it too...he first called it a "Fendi" but now he knows.

I ended up getting the Piano too, so just wait I'm sure you'll want another LV eventually. :graucho:
  14. Congrats!!! Great choice:smile:
  15. congrats!!! please share pics when you get it!!!