i just love rouge h...

oh lilach... the rouge h lipstick is lovely ...what a thing ..Ican believe H was making something like that.... WHAT A GREAT IDEA A TRAVELING CROCO CASE!!!!I would love that...
love your hands ...but are the kissy lips yours?!?...:graucho::Pbetter I turn off my pc...
my DH is caming.......:dots:

The trunk and beauty case in matte rouge H for lilach when travelling!! FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see them. Haven't seen it anywhere and have no idea of the pictures. CONGRATULAIONS!! :tup:

Yes I used to have rouge H lipstick, the color is really beautiful, but I don't wear red lipstick so I gave them to my mother. If I remember correctly, it comes with black suede-like case. :smile:

And also you hands and nails are so beautiful!! The skin on the hand!! OMG, it's like a baby skin. :tup::heart:

oh lilach... the rouge h lipstick is lovely ...what a thing ..Ican believe H was making something like that.... WHAT A GREAT IDEA A TRAVELING CROCO CASE!!!!I would love that...
love your hands ...but are the kissy lips yours?!?...:graucho::Pbetter I turn off my pc...
my DH is caming.......:dots:

I second that too. Beautiful lips. You're so cute angel2307. :lol:

@ angel
oui that is my trout pout cut out of a situation pic a friend took :upsidedown: ah and btw gorgeous christmas you had love

@ ILM
oh thank you my dear my secret is la prairie caviar face cream all over my body it works like a miracle my dermatologist (as well as my plastic surgeon)said it took 10+ years off of my skin i highly recommend it

@merika
oh my thank you (the ring is h incidentally too in case any one is interested in it it is called carré incroyable and was made via SO in paris :flowers: )

Oh, wow!! Thank you! This totally changed my mind about H jewelry. I didn't care for what little of it I've seen except for a set that if I recall rightly MrsS has - which I fell in love with at first sight.

In a perfect world every lady should be able to match her Rouge H lipstick to her Rouge H travelling trunk and a beauty case :smile:.
Genius SO lilach, congratulations!
P.S.: here's how the Rouge H lipstick looks like when you buy it (for the ladies who haven't seen one yet)

Attachments

• lipstick.jpg
    lipstick.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 92
Oh, wow!! Thank you! This totally changed my mind about H jewelry. I didn't care for what little of it I've seen except for a set that if I recall rightly MrsS has - which I fell in love with at first sight.

actually you are like me i never ever cared for H jewels i found them overpriced (for what they are )and well not to my taste but when my manager offered me to special design one for me i could not refuse it was too tempting :upsidedown: the curse of the orange

Well the lipstick I can work on at my leisure, but I am glancing at my hands as I type, and I think the La Prairie Caviar face cream is a great idea! And, I know I can get it now!! Thank you for sharing the tip!:yes:

la prairie caviar face cream all over my body[/B] it works like a miracle my dermatologist (as well as my plastic surgeon)said it took 10+ years off of my skin i highly recommend it
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: That would cost a price of one H bag for only one month!! No wonder you have such a beautiful young skin!!! I can guess by your hand that you're 21!!! :tup::tup::love:

Thank you for your secret beauty too.

actually you are like me i never ever cared for H jewels i found them overpriced (for what they are )and well not to my taste but when my manager offered me to special design one for me i could not refuse it was too tempting :upsidedown: the curse of the orange
:nogood: I don't believe you lilach!!
Thank you for sharing us your great stuff. We'd like to know more, don't we??? :yes::yes:

I read somewhere that it WAS your hands that reflected your age correctly (no matter what you did to your face or the rest of your body :upsidedown:)...so yes lilach, to me you are very young!!! (My hands show every day of my 35 years)