I just love my Hubby!

1. As some of you may remember I posted here last week that my husband wanted to buy me an Alma because it's HIS favorite bag from LV that he'd like me to have...lol. I didn't argue with him of course. Although it wasn't my first choice, I just think it's so sweet of him to want me to have and and he said he'd buy it just because he wanted me to have it (I usually buy my own bags so I certainly wasn't going to turn that offer down...LOL).

Well, he went to get it today! I :heart::heart::heart: it and HIM of course! It's the beautiful Damier one. It's so beautiful. He went to the boutique all by himself to pick it up for me today. I can't believe he'd know exactly which one to get because we'd only viewed it @ vuitton.com and seen it in person (others carrying it) a few times. He didn't let me know he was going to the boutique either. I thought he was going to watch a soccer game with some friends.!...LOL. For him to miss a soccer game to go pick out my bag is a big deal...LOL. Well, We're going out to brunch tomorrow so he wants me to use it then. I knew there was a reason why I've been with this man for 18 years and married 15...lol. He knows me so well..even better than I know myself.. because I really didn't think I would like the Alma....lol. He loves to be right!

I'm going to take pictures to share as soon as possible to share with you all. I just got a new camera too! I may be busy for a couple of days but I will definitely share once I take pics.

Thanks to everyone for giving their opinions :heart:. You were truly helpful! The Damier Alma is the perfect choice! I will get the Epi Alma at some point as well. I can see that I will likely carry it a lot.

2. thats so sweet of your hubby. enjoy your new bag

3. Awww, what a great hubby you have. Congrats on your new bag! :biggrin:

4. Such a great surprise. Congrats!

5. Congrats - it is a gorgeous bag:smile:

6. Aaawww, another super sweet story...:tender: How wonderful!!
    Damier Alma is such a classy bag. Here's to your new LV and your great hubby!!

7. What a sweet dh you have. Enjoy your new Damier bag!

8. sweet! congrats!

9. Congrats! For some reason that is my husbands fav style too...

10. aww hes so sweet congrats

11. Congrats :nuts: How sweet of him, how lucky of you :yahoo:

12. wow that is too cute

13. what a wonderful hubby :smile: enjoy!

14. what a sweet DH! post some pics of you wearing it!

15. Awww you have a keeper of a husband. So sweet. Congrats and I can't wait to see the pics!!!