I Just Lost MY LV Virginity

1. ok- so i just got back to my dad's office where i work as an intern....and i am proud to say that i am NO LONGER an LV virgin!!!!!!

i walked over to 5th & 57th & purchased a Damier Speedy 30 :heart:! i love it! its a great size for when i go back to school :smile: i can definitely fit my (admittedly rather small) laptop in it, or a notebook/daily planner while i tote it to class every day :heart:

i've never treated myself to a present like this before :smile: ...my mom and dad have bought me a couple of smalllllll things-but they are really old fashioned & generally speaking, they feel morally opposed to spending money on clothes, bags, etc...(they both grew up reallllly poor and i think they feel guilty when they spend money on "shallow" things)
    ...this is the first time i've ever worked in the city and been able to treat myself to something nice :heart: i really look foward to adding future purchases to my (beginner) collection...
  2. great purchase! I love how you use it as a laptop carrier
  3. congratulations! I love the idea of you buying it as a school bag, sounds really cute! You'll have to show me pics of you with all your school supplies in the bag it sounds interesting. =D
  4. congrats and welcome to the [Damier] Family! heheeh.
  5. Congrats on your first LV purchase! You made a great choice. It is great that you were able to treat yourself :flowers:
  6. Congrats! The speedy is a GREAT bag!
  7. Congratulations, the first time will ALWAYS be special! ;)
  8. Congrats! I :heart: Damier!
  9. Congrats! That was a great choice for your first LV! :yes:
  10. congrats!! Im getting the Damier Speedy very soon!. I cant wait!!!!
  11. Congratulations! I would just die if I could walk to 5th ave from my job... I would be so broke! The first you always remember :smile:
  12. YAY!! What a great first purchase =)
  13. Congrats and welcome! You can't go wrong with the Damier Speedy - it was my first LV too. Enjoy!
  14. That's a great first bag! Can you really fit your laptop in it? Def show us some pictures with it inside! I was thinking of getting the Damier speedy 25, but if the 30 can fit a small laptop (mine's also small, its a tablet) then hmm.....
  15. Congrats. Great choice on the Damier.