I just Hit On the BIN button for this gorgeous Birkin Cognac GH

Ha ha ha, you're given me a tough question. They are both great in their own right (being absolutely neutral here, :P). And they look very different too. BV Continental is intrecciato (weaving) whilst the H Bearn is in a full leather piece. I personally think the intrecciato look is unique. Having said that, I'd be getting a Bearn for myself. And I'd alternate between the two. ;)

wow, thanks ms piggy!!! You just answered my question. BUY BOTH!!! Indeed being neutral.:tup: Thanks.:heart:

I am still looking for this gold-ish brown BV continental wallet... my gf bought it from paris but i don't seem to be able to find it in Asia. And what color will you be getting for the Bearn?

wow, thanks ms piggy!!! You just answered my question. BUY BOTH!!! Indeed being neutral.:tup: Thanks.:heart:

I am still looking for this gold-ish brown BV continental wallet... my gf bought it from paris but i don't seem to be able to find it in Asia. And what color will you be getting for the Bearn?

Your friend most probably has the metallic Continental wallet in Ottone, which is goldish in colour. That was a seasonal item from Cruise 2006 and I understand Ottone is not being made anymore except in the Cabat, due to the difficulty of dying the colour (BV uses vegetable dye).

I'd most probably go for a brighter colour for my Bearn, since I'd be getting black/neutral colours for the bags.

Your friend most probably has the metallic Continental wallet in Ottone, which is goldish in colour. That was a seasonal item from Cruise 2006 and I understand Ottone is not being made anymore except in the Cabat, due to the difficulty of dying the colour (BV uses vegetable dye).

I'd most probably go for a brighter colour for my Bearn, since I'd be getting black/neutral colours for the bags.

Ya... I think so. The color is just so gorgeous, can't take my eyes off it. If you were to come across (very unlikely i know) please keep me posted. TIA :heart: