I just have to tell somebody!!

1. I just put my name on a waitlist in my city for the gold BH Dentelle. I was #4 on the list so it was very possible that I wouldn't get it becuase they are only getting two. Did a little detective work and found one at another boutique (not to near by but who cares :p ) and low and behold they are getting only 1 in and no waitlist ............its MINE!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rochard: I couldn't tell him my information fast enough. Wahoooooooooooooo!!!!!

2. ooohh congrats!!!

3. Wow -- good job!!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

4. Lol how lucky!

5. Congrats!

6. Congrats! I had no idea that Dentelle was going to be so hard to get- are the stores getting multiple shipments?

7. Good job! Can't wait to see pics!!

8. Congrats! :yahoo:

9. Thank you thank you all! :happydance: I've been jumping around like a nut and DH thinks I've gone looney :rolleyes: :lol:

10. Congrats!
    In regards to the question about multiple shipments....I was told by the manager of the Michigan Ave. store that the bigger boutiques won't have a problem fulfilling their waitlists.

11. Twiggers I hope your right. :yes: The boutiques here are kind of small. They don't carry shoes or anything, just bags and accesories.

Oh, and this SA said they are coming in on the 15th of Feb. :wtf: :jammin: . It seems none of us can get a firm date :lol: I hope he's right about the 15th. :graucho:

12. congrats!

13. Congrats! Pictures please.

14. Congrats!!! You'll have to post modelling pics when it arrived:nuts:

15. Congrats! Cant wait to see! Post pics