I just had ankle surgery and need shoes!

1. I had ankle surgery on Monday. I tore 2 ligaments when I came off of a ladder the wrong way decorating for Christmas. I'm not going to be able to wear heels for quite some time. I need a comfy, cute shoe to wear to work. I wear suits primarily. Who do you recommend?

2. I am sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! You may have to try a few brands to see what is most comfortable for you. I like Ferragamo and naturalizer for work shoes. Born also has some comfy shoes though they are less refined. I have also heard good reviews on Paul Green and Donald J Pliner though their styles are more conservative.

3. Taryn Rose has some cute, but foot friendly shoes. You should check her out!

4. Yikes, I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. How about Stuart Weitzmans? They're comfortable for me in general, though it's a hit-or-miss with his patent leather shoes.

I've been wearing his Minnie flats (in regular kid leather) with my dress pants at work, and they're really comfortable after getting the ankle strap resized (http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7283934.html).