I just had a really WOW Balenciaga surprise!

1. I was paying my bills, matching my credit card receipts with my statements and found a really nice surprise!!! :yahoo: I never checked some of the receipts when I got my bags. I knew the price and I was busy in December and figured I would check them later when my bill came. As I was matching them I found a carge for 717.00 for one of my bags. :wtf: It turns out my gorgeous beloved lilac City was on sale because it was from spring of '06.:nuts:
    I thoght I paid 1195. and only had to pay 717.00 plus shipping.
    So that leaves me an extra 500. towards another one, right? :roflmfao:
  2. :yahoo: That's great! :wlae:

That could definitely go towards another bag :yes:
  3. Or a nice accessory. That's a nice surprise, for sure.
  4. wow!!! that's like even better thank finding $20 in your pants pocket after doing the laundry!!!! yes put it towards another bag!!!!
  5. That's a AWESOME surprise! Can't wait to see what you get next!
  6. Wow, that is amazing! Great price on the bag too!
  7. PP, that is one of the greatest surprises you can find! :nuts: :nuts: Are you going to put it towards something in cafe? :graucho:
  8. that's awesome! what a nice surprise!
    that's a great deal you got.
  9. Congrats on having one of life's pleasant surprises! We all need more of these--especially so we have more cash to buy more bbags!
  10. Great surprise Powderpuff. That 500 is definitely bag money.
  11. Thanks girls. I wish I had known they were on sale at the time, I would have gotten more. :p
  12. Hee. Congrats on another $500 to another Bbag! :graucho:
  13. Wow, it's nice to get something back! The BBag "Gods" were looking out for you that day!:yahoo:
  14. Wow, you are lucky!! What a great price for a Lilac!!
    What will you get with the extra $$ :graucho:
  15. Awww you are so lucky. You got a beautiful lilac for great price. But you totally deserve it.:love: With the amount of bbags you are buying, they should make you vip and give you discount for all the bags:graucho: We need loyalty programme for bbag lovers:idea: :tender: