I just got yelled at for selling a property to a Phillipino man!

I'm Filipino and I take offense to what those morons said! I once tried to buy a Jetta and the salesman insisted I bought a Honda or Acura car instead coz as he put it, 'don't all Asians drive a Honda?'

It's a damn shame how ignorant people can be. If they open their eyes, they'll see how caring and respectful we are to everybody (yes, even the stupid people!), because we were raised and taught that way. So what if we like to party and have fun? Well, I guess they'll miss out on all the good food we serve at our parties:P

:tup:

Irishgal, it was horrible how the woman screamed at you... I can't believe how uncouth she was, I mean she's around my age and I would never stoop that low!

It's one thing to worry about college students having wild parties but another thing to point out ethnicity.

We were the only minorities in my neighborhood when we moved in when I as a child. I found out over time from the neighborhood children that their parents would say "just great, there goes the neighborhood" when discussing their new neighbors (us). :wtf: omg, can anyone say... ARCHIE BUNKER??!!

Seriously, don't worry about it. Your neighbor is an idiot. I just got my real estate license, and a MAJOR part of the course is going over the Fair Housing Act that says ANY sort of racial/family/sexual orientation/being handicapped discrimination will get your butt straight to court and possibly jail. It's one thing you REALLY don't mess with. If your neighbor ever sells her house and tells the Realtor that she will not sell to any minority, the real estate agent has to refuse to represent her. It's the law, tell your neighbor to look it up! Actually I guess she's not going to be your neighbor for long lol.