I just got the Quilted Elise in Topaz!

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Hi ladies,

I just went to Saks on my lunch break and surprised myself with the Quilted Elise in Topaz. It's soooo pretty! I will post pics when I get home. Does anyone else have this bag yet?

I'd seen some on ebay, but I was too worried about getting a fake since it's such a new style.

I've been having a bad couple of weeks, and today I decided I deserved a treat. :heart:

i dont have it but think it is adorable.. and im not even normally very fond of quilting :smile: Was it on sale? I was watching the one you posted for authenticity and wondered how much they retail for lol.. Please post pics when you get home and give me some details ( like zippers) and pics of the bottom in case i do find a real one on ebay! Congrats on your bag..i should just go to saks myself :P cecelia

It was $1050 and sadly not on sale.:Push:

I can take pics of the details to help others authenticate the ones on ebay, if that hasn't been done already. I'll do that tonight or this weekend. :heart:

Actually, the thing that sealed it for me is that it's not too heavy. I think because there's no chain on it or other extreme hardware, and the interior os fabric instead of suede, it's lighter than you'd expect. Granted I haven't really carried it yet, but it felt lighter than my suede lined Venetia, my swagger, and every single one of my Chloe bags.

Thanks for sharing my buzz. :heart:

Congrats on your new Elise! It's such a lovely, cheerful color! I'm sorry you've had a rough few weeks...definitely know the feeling as I too went out a bought a new bag (unfortunately, not a MJ, but a Balenciaga). So, enjoy!

Congrats on your new Elise! It's such a lovely, cheerful color! I'm sorry you've had a rough few weeks...definitely know the feeling as I too went out a bought a new bag (unfortunately, not a MJ, but a Balenciaga). So, enjoy!

SuLi, sorry to hear you've been needing retail therapy too! I hope things are looking brighter. Enjoy your new bbag! :heart:

I saw it at the Marc Jacobs boutique today and thought about getting it. Im holding out for the fall 07 colors. I like that size and I also liked that it wasnt "weighty". Congrats on your new bag! The color is TDF.