i just got the new LV DIAPER BAG!!!

1. my new LV diaper bag from sak's....it also comes in pink or baby blue, but i have no idea what the sex of the baby is yet, so brown is perfect. plus, this color is neutral enough to use even as a carryon/travel bag and my DH won't feel so silly carrying it. hehe i also love the quilted changing pad. sooo cute!

price: $1900 USD

diaperbag1.jpg diaperbag2.jpg diaperbag3.jpg diaperbag4.jpg
  2. This is such a pretty bag!

Congrats on ur purchase!

3. HOT you gonna be the hotest mom on the grocerie store...

4. Congrats!!! I love the brown version!! Good choice! When is your baby due?

5. So cute! Congrats on the new bag and your baby!

6. thank u!!! i usually hang out in the hermes threads and have recently bought hermes only, so i'm super excited to have added this LV to my collection (and be a part of this subforum as well). i'm due first wk of november.

btw: i also talked my SIL into purchasing a manhattan GM and MIL into buying a suhali lockit. :devil:

7. Congrats again on the baby!!! You are an LV enabler!!! LOL! You can be my friend anyday!!!

8. becarefull LV kills the H bug:devil:

9. Awesome, i love designer diaper bags...it seems like the ultimate luxury. I'd make my SO carry it no matter if it were bright pastel pink!

10. Wow, congrats on your upcoming new baby and the amazing LV diaper bag!

11. congrats! it's so cute and functional!:biggrin:

12. oh man ! beautiful bag!

i dont have any kids yet but i'd rock that bag anyways.

heehee!

congrats on your expectancy!

13. Cool, my son was born Nov 9th!!! Man, I was looking for an LV diaper bag when I was prego last year. I opted for the Gucci one. Wish this one was available then:crybaby:. You lucky momma you. Congrats on your new baby and baby bag:yahoo:

14. Great choice, and a nice practical colour that will allow you to use it without worrying about dirt all the time.
    Congrats!:yahoo:

15. :nuts: congrats