I just got the new AbRail....let's see if it works!

1. [​IMG]

Okay, that's the AbRail....I have a 30-day free trial. I saw it on TV the other day, and I really want to fix my love handles and my stomach...cause it's not flat anymore :sad:

There's a 7-minute workout to do each day. It's not too bad at all, cause you can really feel it burn. I started last night, Tuesday, June 5th :tup:

I'm going to post pics of my tummy each Tuesday after my workout to see if there is any progress over the course of 4 weeks. I will post 5 pics total, with the date included.

Let's see if this thing works!!! :graucho:

Here is my picture for Tue. June 5th:

101_0580.JPG 101_0581.JPG
  2. I thought this would be a fun thing to do, and if it ends up getting results, it can give hope to other PFers!! :yes:

3. Well I am a skeptic on these things, but let us know! I will be interested to see/hear!

4. Thanks for posting, I will definetely be tracking your progress, good luck

5. Cool! I'm definitely tuning in to see if it works! Good luck!

6. I am very skeptic too! But if it works, it would be a good thing for the PFers to know! :wlae:

I have the AbLounge too, and it doesn't give you a burn at all...but this one does....so fingers crossed! :sweatdrop:

7. okay, first week progress:

101_0651.JPG
  8. Ok, wow. I see a difference!

9. Wow,Your middle looks longer and not as wide!! Great job!!:tup:
    (not that you looked bad to begin with, just looks more toned)

10. Wow you can totally see the difference after just one week. I'm going to have to get me one of those! I can't wait to see what difference it makes after a month.

11. this is so exciting...I never really noticed the difference until you guys said something!! I'm definitely keeping this up! Thanks for all the kind words! :yes:

12. Hmmm... I will follow to see how this goes. I am a health and human performance major so I always curious about these things. One day I will find a patented way to market the floor for ab workouts. :smile:

13. I definitely see a difference. Wow!!! Keep at it girl.

14. Amazing! There is some difference. Are you noticing other parts of your body tightening up too? I find it hard to believe that only one part of your body would get toned and the rest would stay the same, since it's technically impossible to "spot-train."

15. I really don't know! lol....I'll have to check after the one month to see! :p