I just got such a great deal! YAY!!!!

Mar 26, 2007
OK, so I've gone an entire week without smoking and I figured it was time to reward myself, right? I haven't broken down and had even ONE CIGARETTE. Not one. I've been doing so well!

So anyway, my reward for myself was cruising ebay all afternoon at work and looking for a deal on a cute new coach bag that I could get cheaper than going to the Coach Boutique I work at and using my discount. I figured it was a long shot, but... I FOUND ONE! I don't have a red bag. I'm totally excited to get this. And the best part?

It was only $44. Brand new. Girl had it badly keyworded. I love auctions like this!

:yahoo:

YAY! OK, I'm done with my shallow obsessing, but I know you guys and your sweet comments will make me feel even better! (My DH is ragging on me "OH so you bought ANOTHER one huh?")

Attachments

• redbag1.jpg
    redbag1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 97
  • redbag3.jpg
    redbag3.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 299
Hehe thanks y'all! I really do feel healthier without the cigs-- and I'll definitely be even prouder to tote around that cute little red bag! I had to have it... I think it's just that brilliant crimson colour. Do any of you guys know anything about the style? The girl didn't even know what it was called. The style number is 9564.

:party: :party: cute bag and healthy lungs are always good !

Party party!

Where in Michigan, Choozen? My DH is from the thumb... Cass City but was living in Saginaw till he moved down here.

BTW everyone I found out that it's a Legacy Small Hobo (Sling?) and it retails for $198, they are typically asking $120-$180 for it on E-Bay. Now I feel even better! :yes:

You go girl! Keep it up, you can do it!! I quit using the nicotine gum over 6 years ago and I am SOOO glad that I did! You will feel so much better and you will look back and wonder why you ever felt like you needed to smoke at all.

And congrats on the adorable red bag, what an amazing bargain! I have found that there can be great deals on Coach on ebay if you just persist (and use the authenticate this thread!), they aren't there every day but they are there if you are ready when they show up. This weekend I won a suede Soho flap and matching wristlet for $112. Isn't is such a great feeling getting a bargain?!

You go girl! Keep it up, you can do it!! I quit using the nicotine gum over 6 years ago and I am SOOO glad that I did! You will feel so much better and you will look back and wonder why you ever felt like you needed to smoke at all.

And congrats on the adorable red bag, what an amazing bargain! I have found that there can be great deals on Coach on ebay if you just persist (and use the authenticate this thread!), they aren't there every day but they are there if you are ready when they show up. This weekend I won a suede Soho flap and matching wristlet for $112. Isn't is such a great feeling getting a bargain?!

A SUede Soho Flap AND the wristlet for that price?! WOW! *jealous!* What a bargain!!! :nuts: :nuts: