I just got SOOO lucky!!!

1. OMG!!! First, I scored a new Princy in Brown Guccissima for about $400 (I knew they were at the outlets not too long ago, and not sure how much they were there, but I still think I got an AMAZING deal!). It's like BUTTER!!! Nicer than I ever expected!! Turns out the lady I bought it from works in the corporate offices at Bluefly! I thought that was kind of neat. :p

And for the LUCKIEST BREAK EVER: THE VERY NEXT DAY I finally found the LE bag I had wanted all summer, but missed getting over and over again:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And I got it for a STEAL!!! $300!!!!!!!! I am still in shock, actually getting 2 bags that have been on my wishlist for about half the price of one!!

All I have left to score is my Louis Vuitton Sunset Boulevard in Amarante and I will have all the biggies that were on my wishlist!!

(I never get this lucky, this made my month!!!)

WOO HOO!!!!

Will post some modeling pics after the holiday!!!
  2. I am so jealous! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!
  3. ooooo i'm green with envy!!!!! ah!!!!
  4. congrats!!
  5. Princy in Brown Guccissima for about $400? How did you do that? PICTURES!!!!!

I know how you feel since I got my "Gucci of the Year" yesterday. I'm still excited!
  6. OH MY GOSH!!! :drool: You are so lucky!!! I've been wanting that Grace shoulder bag forever now! LOL! Congratulations on both of your latest handbag purchases. Just in time for Christmas!
  7. oh my i am sooo jealous.. you are sooo lucky.. that is a steal.. I love your bag, it's hot:drool:
  8. Those are some great deals! Pics of the other bag please...
  9. post pics! What a deal!
  10. love the pics of the purse! what a steal!
  11. Thats amazing!!! Enjoy them and Happy Holidays!
  12. Congrats! Wow, that is such a steal, I mean Princy Guccissima at only $400? Enjoy your bags!
  13. AMAZING DEALS!!! Can't wait to see photos. Congrats
  14. wow this is a super gorgeous bag -- i want! eeeek. i have to add this to MY wishlist now :biggrin:
  15. ohhh, you're singing of joy aren't you? i could hear you from all the way over here :-P I'm very excited for you. that bag is very stylish and cute! great score and neat little story about the lady who works at the corporate office.